Thursday, January 29, 2009

What I learned from Political Science

1- What are some "take-aways" from the class? What did you learn about political science?

I learned a lot of different things about the government that i hadn't known before, such as the jobs of the president and how different systems in the government work. It was interesting to see how congress passed bills and things like that.

2-What are some "portable skills" you have learned this semester and how might they be helpful in the future?

I learned how to make videos...like our presidential propaganda. I also learned how to better use a mac and other technology.

~I thought that your class was great because it was a good way to communicate and it wasn't in a boring class setting. It helped me, because i am shy, to feel safe and to have fun. I already miss this class after having one day of economics. I feel like we did things that mattered and were not just "busy work" which made it interesting and had me looking forward to what we would do next.

Thanks Mr. Shoemaker =)

No comments: