Saturday, October 18, 2008

Blog Post #4

Chuck baldwin is running for the constitutional party.
www.wvwnews.net/.../baldwin2008%5B1%5D.jpg


Ok, so there is only one post since last week when I posted so I might get a new blog to follow, but I’ll try this.

* (I’m doing the post from October 1st and before). This is presented from the position that neither McCain nor Obama would be able to make a good president, so why are people voting for them. Instead vote for Chuck Baldwin because the things that he stands for are better. I guess I understand why people would rather vote for the person that they morally agree with the most, but because they still know that that person really doesn’t have a chance to become president I still don’t really see the point.

*http://www.chuckbaldwinlive.com/c2008/cbarchive_20081010.html -Chuck Baldwin’s definition of a wasted vote and why voting for him is not a wasted vote if he stands for the things that you stand for.


*http://www.baldwin08.com/ is about Baldwin and his campaign.

*The three blogs before that are about if Baldwin or another will be on the constitutional party ticket and such. I was looking through websites to see who the third party candidates were and was surprised about how many third party’s there were. That’s a lot of votes that are not going to the two candidates that have a chance of being president

1 comment:

Jaimie Lee said...

I think it's really interesting to follow a blog about the constitutional party since not much is known about them. It would be nice if they updated a bit more often, though. Who knows, a little more effort with their blog could help them reach out to more people. Also, i didn't know there were various third party candidates either. I'm looking forward to reading about upcoming news and updates!